Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Would you like to drink a powder of tomato?

or a powder of banana...





then why drink powder of milk?Would you like to drink a powder of tomato?
Of course not!


Powdered milk is an alternative when you have no natural milk, so drinking powdered milk when natural milk is not available is


better. But no one drinks a powdered tomato or banana when so much natural tomatoes n banana's are available.Would you like to drink a powder of tomato?
I really wouldn't drink liquid tomato or liquid banana....so, what's the point?
Why not? Powdered foods would be easier to store and wouldn't need refrigeration. People drink tomato juice, so reconstituted tomato powder shouldn't be much different. I'm not too excited about powdered banana, but I love powdered milk with lots of ice.
Banana and tomato are not a liquid. Milk is. I use it as a backup when I'm out of the good stuff. I mix it with coffee creamer.

No comments:

Post a Comment