Saturday, December 26, 2009

If I took gold, ground it into a fine powder, mixed it with water and drank it, how would it affect me?

Would the gold pass right through me or be absorbed? If absorbed, would be harmful or beneficial? How so? What body parts would it affect?If I took gold, ground it into a fine powder, mixed it with water and drank it, how would it affect me?
Source Lexicomp Drug Information Handbook.


It depends on how much you took and for how long.





20% absorbed orally


Gold is used orally and intraveniously for Rheumatoid arthritis and has for quite some time. So, side effect are pretty well known:


Anemia


Blood in urine


Rash


Diarrhea


conjunctivitis


Hair loss


There are many others including organ damage and death.


Not a good idea unless under a doctors' care with careful monitoring.


I used to monitor patients on gold products in my last job. Don't play with ingesting metals.If I took gold, ground it into a fine powder, mixed it with water and drank it, how would it affect me?
They setve gold flaked dishes in Japan, gold is good for the system.

No comments:

Post a Comment