Saturday, December 26, 2009

Whey protein powder gold standard-half scoop per day-lose weight- gain muscle-amateur body building? ?

hi iam an amatuer body builder. I weigh 165lbs, height 5'10. i lost 35 pounds in last 3-4 months period. i was 200 but now iam 165 which ofcourse iam happy.Iam doing cardio regurlaly, mainly running/waking.. Iam also doing lifting weights and stuff. but with smaller weights more reps( 8-10lbs). iam a vegetarian and eat 4-5 times a day including rice as well.( because iam asian...so i like to eat rice). I still have little bit of belly, flabby stomach and stuff like that, which woobles and stuff...you know what iam saying(it was quite big before).So i definely have lot of fat in my body...thats what i think...





Today i went to GNC and bought a small pack of Whey protein gold standard powder. It has some 14 servings...





My question is iam not sure if i should consume one full scoop of powder with water or half is enough... i dont want to put extra fat or calories in my body right now....and at the same time i want to build muscles and look fit... I was thinking half scoop is enough with water..


I really hope you understd what iam saying....please give me suggestions? Whey protein powder gold standard-half scoop per day-lose weight- gain muscle-amateur body building? ?
I have up to three scoops a day. And I still lose weight, as long as it fit in your daily caloric intake you'll be fine.


There's only 120 calories in a scoop anyway and you can mix it with waterWhey protein powder gold standard-half scoop per day-lose weight- gain muscle-amateur body building? ?
Just follow the directions

No comments:

Post a Comment