Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is it safe to put extra strength gold bond powder on my ball sack?

not only is it safe but is amazing! i recomend you make sure your hands are a little moist before applying. or drop a little water (like 2-4 drops) then apply. it makes it much betterIs it safe to put extra strength gold bond powder on my ball sack?
Did it burn? Report Abuse
Is it safe to put extra strength gold bond powder on my ball sack?
Probably, but I DO think you should stop snorting it.
It might burn. I put that Blue*Star Ointment stuff on my junk one time, and it burned like all hell.
Yes
yea, it is.
It's gonna sting but it cleans up whatever is wrong down there
yeah it's ok if you got jocks itch or something
NO





Take it from a guy who has done it, NO





It will burn like Hell, you will wish you could just cut your ball sack off once you do it





Use some weaker stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment