Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My face has broken out with rancid leprechauns. Can I cure this by applying Gold Bond Medicated Powder?

For heaven's sake DON'T CURE IT! Don't you know there's gold in them thar boils?My face has broken out with rancid leprechauns. Can I cure this by applying Gold Bond Medicated Powder?
your cure can be found ';somewhere over the rainbow'; call nurse j. garland and make an appointment with dr. r. blackmore.My face has broken out with rancid leprechauns. Can I cure this by applying Gold Bond Medicated Powder?
That should work!
There is only one explanation. You must have upset the lord of the leprechauns. The only way to fix it is to find 33 3 leafed clovers, a dozen horseshoes, and 99 red balloons and take them over the rainbow to the pot of gold to pay a tribute to the mighty king. Don't touch the pot of gold or any of the gold within, or else you'll be cursed. And don't touch any of the leprechauns you find over the rainbow, and make sure you keep eye contact with the king at all times. If you follow these steps, you will be just fine.
Windex.
haha or perhaps just eat some lucky charms.
maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment