Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Gold Bond foot powder for body sweat?

I tried Gold Bond Foot powder under breasts for sweat....seems to work. Used Vagisil powder--but was still itchy!





The foot powder was more absorbent under breasts. I may consider using it for other body crevices i.e. butt where we sweat--but air cant get to easily





Do you use it as a body powder?





I'm going to ask GYN if some thing out there that can help sweat in body creases as they do get irritated when they are wet--and they ITCH! Breasts, legs, butt crease etc...





What works for you??Gold Bond foot powder for body sweat?
Honestly my mom and I use the same thing GOLD BOND or baby powder. Also Vagisil cream works great when it's already broke out. See our family doctor told us that it's like a yeast infection so use yeast infection cream works great I'll tell you that much. Also use GOLD BOND for underarms I break out from sweat there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment