Saturday, December 26, 2009

I need something to cure rashes on the inside of my leg. Besides gold bond and baby powder.?

Something expensive. Something that will burn this crap off good. Something that is not so messey. My mom is complaining about the big mess. Please help guys and girls.I need something to cure rashes on the inside of my leg. Besides gold bond and baby powder.?
My husband gets this all the time and especially after wearing a bathing suit.





I bought him some cortisone cream 1% over the counter and it cured it in one night.





If that doesn't help for some reason the doctor can prescribe stronger prescription creams like cutavate.I need something to cure rashes on the inside of my leg. Besides gold bond and baby powder.?
if there like ride pimpiles small then just put cold watter on it every dav becuse then there from to much swetting so take a shower regulary if it is like a rash mix baby power with baby lotion till it is like a paste then rube it on the rash and it will go away
I know its weird, but a baby rash ointment will work. Try Desitin. Unlike powders, which just dry moisture, the cream will stay, and it has medicine in it to clear up the rash quickly. plus, its not expensive at all!
if it's chafing then a triple antibiotic ointment every day. if it's a full on rash and you want something that really works without steroids I suggest you get something from one of these categories from rainier soap works:


Eczema Care


PUPPP Relief
if you have this ';rash'; no where else except the part inside your leg i suggest you try some athlete's foot spray, it may be just a fungal infection due to sweating there and that will clear it up. if after 3 to 5 days, if nothing happens, you should seek medical attention and maybe you will need some type of steriodal creme. good luck, i can imagine it sucks!
i make the paste of baking soda and water and apply for my kid.
  • isotretinoin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment