Saturday, December 26, 2009

Need help finding website about edible gold powder?

I found a website a wee while ago that sold powders of different things. One of them was mono atomic gold; it's supposed to help clear your mind, make ye feel better and all that. I'm rather sceptical but want to try it for myself. Only thing is, I can't find the site anymore.





I remember it being a dark colour, they also mentioned alchemy a few times....





Any help is appreciated.





Cheers, folks.Need help finding website about edible gold powder?
I know that some fancy desserts are decorated with gold leaf. Whether gold leaf is ';mono atomic';, I don't know, but it is pure gold. That claim of ';mono atomic'; sounds like a marketing term. For all I know, all gold may be ';mono atomic.';





I just check out forallditrylooks links and it looks like the mono atomic gold is a homeopathic remedy. It probably means there's one atom of gold in a barrel of water. Beware!Need help finding website about edible gold powder?
$100 a gram ($3000 an ounce) is enough reason to make fraudulent health claims!





Edible gold flakes and powders are fashionable components of extreme indulgence propositions, particularly overpriced liquors.





Unless you want to start panning your stool for gold, I would still to genuine quality rather than magpie marketing tricks.





By the way, gold in solution is monoatomic - and invisible. It's present in seawater but at such low levels to be uneconomic to extract.
http://www.crucible.org/gem_elixir4.htm


http://www.energeticnutrition.com/hi/gol鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment