Sunday, December 27, 2009

I accidentally inhaled some Gold Bond Body Powder. Will I be okay?

There was a small bottle of gold bond body powder on the desk, and my nephew was swinging a shirt around and knocked the powder over. A lot of it got onto the desk and my clothes but i'm pretty sure some of it got into my mouth too. Am I going to get sick or anything?I accidentally inhaled some Gold Bond Body Powder. Will I be okay?
You're toast...I think you'll be ok if you drink some spirte. Hurry before the powder settles into your inner stomach.I accidentally inhaled some Gold Bond Body Powder. Will I be okay?
Yes you will die in three seconds. Read the label,any warning signs? Skull and crossbones?
Baby powder USED to have an agent in it that was unsafe to breath in. But, in the past few years they've taken that out. So you're fine. And there's nothing wrong with giving poison control a quick call, if you still feel weary about it =)
You will be fine, it is designed to merge with you, just don't make it a habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment