Saturday, December 26, 2009

Has anyone taken the white powder gold, if so what are the results??????!!!!?

I'm not all that convinced about this stuff to be honest. I wanted it to work and to heighten my sense of awareness, but to be honest I didn't notice a thing after taking it for about a month.





I ordered some of the powder from an online store (which I would recommend actually, they have quite a large range of different etherium gold products). I know you can get it in tablet form as well, and there are also other powders available that supposedly have different properties, such as Red Powder and Shamir.





But, in my personal opinion, all it did for me was leave a weird dusty taste in my mouth for a good hour after every time I took some, with no other noticeable effect.





I would love to hear about other peoples experiences though... I haven't given up hope in it just yet...Has anyone taken the white powder gold, if so what are the results??????!!!!?
I tried some at an industry trade show called something like alchemical gold, or white/manna gold. Really increased my sensitivty and seemed to relax or 'connect' me. Research is there and the effects are quite profound.Has anyone taken the white powder gold, if so what are the results??????!!!!?
I have friends who are very into holistic health as well as spirituality and they love this stuff.





Because of their raving about it I've tried it and felt it increase my energy both in a physical way (less sleepy, more active) and an etheric way (higher vibration).





I would imagine you have to be mindful that you are getting it from a good source, i.e. all products are not the same quality.





My thought is give it a try. If you like the stuff and can spring for it financially, keep taking it. If you don't feel anything from it and there's no pressing need to take it don't bother. Different strokes for different folks, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment