Saturday, December 26, 2009

Do you like the wedding color scheme: powder blue and gold?

Which season do you think it would be most appropriate for?Do you like the wedding color scheme: powder blue and gold?
It sounds pretty. I would also add in a neutral like white or ivory so as not to overdo it and really feature how pretty the two colors are together. Typically, I would think blues would be nice for the winter or spring, but I think it depends on where you're getting married. I'm from Florida, where the weather doesn't really lend itself to color cues, so people have whatever colors they like. Long story short, if you like the colors I don't think time of year matters so much.Do you like the wedding color scheme: powder blue and gold?
I like blues and gold together; they work nicely as they are basically complementary colors. If it were me, I would be using those colors in winter, or possibly earlyt spring?
Yes pretty colors together. Anytime of the year is good to me. It will be your day so no one should be more happier than u.

No comments:

Post a Comment